KHN senior correspondent JoNel Aleccia mentioned grief among the many estimated 46,000 youngsters within the U.S. who misplaced a mum or dad to covid-19 on NBC Information NOW on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Aleccia on NBC News NOW
- Learn Aleccia’s “Thousands of Young Children Lost Parents to Covid. Where’s Help for Them?“
KHN senior correspondent Sarah Varney mentioned one household’s reckoning with racism after a police taking pictures on NPR/WBUR’s “Right here & Now” on Monday.
- Click here to hear Varney on “Here & Now“
- Learn “The Making of Reluctant Activists: A Police Shooting in a Hospital Forces One Family to Rethink American Justice“
California Healthline editor Arthur Allen mentioned youngsters and the covid vaccine on KGO-810’s “The Chip Franklin Present” on Monday.
- Click here to hear Allen on “The Chip Franklin Show“
- Learn Allen’s “Not All Experts Are Ready to Vaccinate Kids Against Covid“
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner mentioned the Supreme Court docket’s determination to reject a problem to the Reasonably priced Care Act on WDET’s “Detroit As we speak With Stephen Henderson” and WBUR/NPR’s “Right here & Now” on Monday and June 18.
- Click here to hear Rovner on “Detroit Today With Stephen Henderson“
- Click here to hear Rovner on “Here & Now“
- Learn Rovner’s “Supreme Court Declines to Overturn ACA — Again“
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby mentioned the week in covid information on NPR’s “1A” on June 18. Appleby additionally joined Newsy to debate the Supreme Court docket ruling on the Reasonably priced Care Act on June 17.
KHN (Kaiser Well being Information) is a nationwide newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about well being points. Along with Coverage Evaluation and Polling, KHN is without doubt one of the three main working packages at KFF (Kaiser Household Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit group offering data on well being points to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story will be republished without cost (details).