Ryder System, Harrow Health And Other Big Gainers From Tuesday – Altus Power (NYSE:AMPS), CVR Energy (NYSE:CVI)
U.S. stocks closed mixed with the Dow Jones dropping around 125 points on Tuesday. Here is the list of some big stocks recording gains in the previous session.
- Grove Collaborative Holdings, Inc. GROV shares surged 35.5% to close at $4.01. Grove Collaborative continued retail expansion with entry into thousands of more stores.
- Harrow Health, Inc. HROW gained 27.9% to close at $9.73 after the company announced the FDA has approved IHEEZO 3% for ocular surface anesthesia.
- Altus Power, Inc. AMPS gained 17.1% to close at $13.90 after the company announced definitive agreements to acquire approximately 97 megawatts of operating solar assets.
- Ryder System, Inc. R rose 14.7% to close at $76.28 following a Bloomberg report suggesting Apollo is said to explore a takeover of the company.
- Third Harmonic Bio, Inc. THRD gained 14.3% to close at $19.93. The company recently priced its IPO at $17 per share.
- Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. MAXN climbed 12.7% to close at $24.40.
- Skillz Inc. SKLZ jumped 12.5% to close at $1.08.
- Vertex Energy, Inc. VTNR gained 12.3% to settle at $6.11.
- The Beauty Health Company SKIN climbed 11.4% to close at $11.58 after the company announced a $200 million buyback.
- Vermilion Energy Inc. VET gained 10.4% to close at $20.32.
- Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. NRGV rose 10.4% to close at $5.42.
- CVR Energy, Inc. CVI climbed 9.5% to close at $27.99.
- Vertical Aerospace Ltd. EVTL surged 9.4% to close at $7.24.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. KPTI gained 9.4% to settle at $4.64.
- PureTech Health plc PRTC rose 8.9% to settle at $24.50.
- Novonix Limited NVX gained 7.9% to close at $5.31.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX gained 6.2% to settle at $20.04. Novavax announced an initial one million doses of Nuvaxovid are available for use in the UK.